The difference between resin model cars and alloy car models
In fact, resin model cars can also be collectively referred to as prototype models. The biggest difference between resin model and alloy model is that there is no need to open the mold, and only the relative
The photo and size data of the car (if you can provide the real car 3D drawing file is better) to make a prototype, so the resin model can directly reflect the production process and level of the car model manufacturer. Compared with the alloy car model, the biggest advantage of resin model cars is that it can greatly shorten the production cycle of the product, the paint can increase the aging resistance by several times, and the fineness of the product by hand-made can fully reflect. But because the resin car models are handmade, they can only be produced in limited quantities or in small batches. Therefore, its collection value is much higher than that of alloy car models, and is favored by car model collectors all over the world.
▪ Resin model products also have the following advantages over alloys
1. The texture is delicate and smooth, and can be adhered to various materials. Extend the life of car model paint
2. The coloring effect is good. You can spray and add color directly before making the car model, or you can color after it is done.
3. It has better ductility and can be injection molded into different shapes without cracks and cracks. High precision to achieve high simulation effect
4. Simple trimming after drying can be assembled.
5. Not easy to wear and scratch.
6. Safe and environmentally friendly, non-toxic.
7. Natural resin can also have the texture of alloy